In this article we’ll put the spotlight on the Ashley Furniture Signature Design.
We’ll provide you with all the detailed information you could need. You just need to make your own final decision.
- Made of resiliant and sturdy material
- Quality built chair guaranteed to last you a long time
- Sturdy enough to accommodate a heavier person
- Adjusts to different heights
- Great for small apartments
- Extra wide and padded, very comfortable to sit on
- Resists scratches and scuffs
- The fabric isn’t the best quality
- Some may need help assembling it, it’s best to read the instructions
- The black metal details need some polishing
I like the Baxenburg chairs because of their striking camelback design and the fact that they have a more casual vibe, but are still dressed up enough to fit in in a more formal setting.
They feature a plush, contoured seat and back with a matching polyester tweed upholstery that gives them a bit of a formal flair when coupled with the sleek and simple nailhead trim, but also softens up the chair enough to match any style of dining room decor.
They are also pretty easy to assemble and the set of 2 chairs come with all the necessary hardware and tools you'll need. The chair backs can be reclined, which is a nice touch for more formal settings.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 10 Best Dining Chairs in 2022 – Stylish and Comfortable