In this article we’ll put the spotlight on the BINO Expandable Curved Shower Curtain Rod.
Let’s see if it lives up to the hype.
- The curved shower rod is ideal for narrow bathtubs
- The mounting brackets are sturdy and don’t require any drilling
- The length is adjustable, so you don’t need a lot of space to install the rod
- It fits in most bathtub sizes
- The suction cups are well-designed and fit even onto a curved surface
- It’s easy to adjust the length as needed
- The rod comes with a lifetime warranty
- It comes in just one color
- It’s a bit pricey
The BINO 48" to 72" Adjustable Curved Shower Rod is made out of durable steel and has a brushed nickel finish. Its width is 2 inches and the height is 2 inches.
The curved rod is the same height as the shower curtain to keep it out of the way. I really appreciate that as I am showering rather than fumbling around with it to dry. The curved design not only gives a bit more room for the shower curtain but also makes it easier to hang.
The adjustable pole goes up to 72 inches. The shower curtain hanger part is hinged so you can adjust it as you need.
There's a foot valve to adjust the light, water flow and temperature with a quick knot or tie. This makes it easy to use and remember to use this simple tool when you're in the shower. The design is simple and it's attractive. The shower rod is well designed and will serve you well.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 15 Best Shower Curtain Rod Reviews in 2022 (Durable)