In today’s article we will be reviewing the BINO Tension Shower Curtain Rod.
Let’s see why it’s such a popular product.
- Streamlined design
- Features a simple but functional design
- Brackets and tension pulley are made out of metal
- Easy to install
- Responds very well to adjustments
- Great for long curtains
- Can bear heavy curtains without bending easily
- Solid construction
- No wrench required for installation
- Sturdy and durable
- Make sure to check the packaging thoroughly and in front of delivery company representative.
For me, the important aspects of a shower curtain rod are the ability to adjust the length of the curtain and the ease of installation.
With this Bino tension rod, you can slide the rod back and forth to get the length you want. I especially love this because I always seem to have visitors at odd hours whose eyes nearly pop out of their heads upon seeing the shower curtain hanging in the bathroom.
I can just set the length to my satisfaction and forget about it. It's also perfect for someone hard of hearing like me. My wife very emphatically tells me she's going to leave if I don't lower the shower curtain while she's in the shower.
If you install this right, there will be a negligible amount of stress on the shower curtain rod.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 15 Best Shower Curtain Rod Reviews in 2022 (Durable)