It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the Etekcity Queen Size Air Mattress Blow Up Bed Inflatable Mattress Raised Airbed.
Let’s see why it’s such a popular product.
- Built-in dual power pump inflation
- Height of 22"
- Handles for easy carrying
- Heavy-duty built for years of use
- Strong enough to support up to 600 lbs
- Comfortably accommodates two grown people
- Can be easily deflated and stored for use at a later date
- The air mattress can only be used on flat and solid surfaces
- Does not include a detachable carrying cas
- It's only sold by itself
Compact, lightweight and easy to set-up, the Etekcity Queen Size Air Mattress features a built-in electric pump to inflate the mattress to the desired firmness. The built-in pump kit with power cable can be stored in a compartment on the mattress. The mattress is constructed with a double layer of durable gel-coated PVC with flocked top for improved comfort and durability, with water-resistant flocked top.
Other amenities include an indented design for snug fit and a non-slip edge all around the mattress to prevent it from slipping when laying on it. The mattress is designed for multiple people, so it can comfortably sleep one to two people in a king-sized bed.
The air mattress is lightweight and portable, so you can easily take it along on camping and outdoor trips. It can also be inflated with a mobile air pump. I like how the inflated mattress is also compact, so you can easily fit it in a storage bag after use.
The 20-year limited warranty makes this a choice that's well worth the money.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 10 Best Space Saving Temporary Beds for Guests in 2022