It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the Franke USA SL103BX Sink.
Let’s see why it’s such a popular product.
- Made of high-quality 18-Gauge stainless steel with a satin finish
- JX70 concrete countertop that is suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Large bowl, ideal for hand washing
- Custom fit and installation by a certified professional for proper operation
- Interchangeable brass drain assembly
- Quick delivery
- Performs well with durable construction
- Standard mounting kit needed for installation
- Perplexing drain placement
- Unaligned drain bolt
- Poor quality warranty
- Design issues in varied sinks
My favorite feature about this sink is the timeless design and the glance-at-it aesthetics that it offers. The stainless steel finish is impeccable, and the lack of any lines will clean up any kitchen or bar area that it is applied on. The Axis range is made out of 20-Gauge stainless steel and is therefore highly durable.
This sink has an interior depth of 18-inches left-to-right; 16-inches front-to-back, and an overall bowl depth of 10-inches making it a versatile sink for a variety of household uses. This means, you can place a coffee maker in it while making coffee or maybe put out a few hot pans at once and wash them at the same time.
This sink comes with a template showing you the exact measurements of the sink, making it easy to install yourself and save some money by not having to spend it on a plumber or installing company.
This sink is also compatible with most two-piece sinks and will work great in a countertop model when combined with the Franke Duo sink which is also a top pick.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 7 Best Franke Sinks Reviews in 2022 (In-depth Analysis)