Here’s our review of the Houzer PCS-2500 WH Porcela Series Porcelain Enamel Steel Undermount Single Bowl Kitchen Sink.
Read our full review below to learn if this is just the right thing for you.
- Great quality kitchen sink
- Perfect size
- Good for the price
- Beautiful design
- Easy to clean
- Solid material
- It comes with silicone gasket for prevention of leaks
- Looks great with my kitchen decor
- Excellent customer service
- There was a manufacturing defect with the sink. The bowl was not completely flat.
- The sink was very thin and looked very cheap
- Very thin, not sturdy
- Bowl did not sit flat to the counter
- Biggest problem was it did not have a gasket
The 23.5-inch by 15.1-inch by 9-inch deep porcelain single bowl kitchen sink has an extra thick 2-inch food grade rubber wrapped around the outside rim to prevent noise and worry about denting. It has a large 3-1/2-inch drain opening as well, so you shouldn't have problems getting water out.
The sink is attached to a solid, 18-gauge steel undermount that really makes it a nice and secure fit. It has a traditional drain cut out from underneath which is made of thick stainless steel.
The sound absorbing foam pad on the bottom of the sink reduces the noise and noise feedback of the sink when it is being used. It is designed to also resist warping and breaking for a long time. This is a nice, solid sink without many bells and whistles.
This sink is not sold with a faucet, so make sure you add on one of these. For a faucet, I like the Moen Oasis Sink Mixer Faucet, Single Handle, Oil Rubbed Bronze.
My top picks for single bowl under the sink steel kitchen sinks:
- 1. Delta 23.62" X 21.91" Undermount Kitchen Sink Faucet
- 2. Delta 33.02" X 22.82" Undermount Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
I have also reviewed a top-rated colander.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Houzer Sinks Reviews in 2022 – Brand and Products Analysis