Creating a dream kitchen is something that every homeowner dreams about. Every detail matters, even the sink. For this reason, in this Houzer – Sinks reviews we take an look at the brand and it’s products.
1. Houzer STS-1300-1 Eston Series Undermount Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Comparable quality at a lower price
- Undermount apron front
- Double bowl design saves on space
- The polished version is super shiny.
- Be careful with sharp corners
- Drain holes could be a bit bigger
- A bit heavier than expected
16 x 21.5 x 8.5, Chrome
Houzer is known for manufacturing some of the best stainless steel sinks for the home. This particular model comes with an undermounted apron front and a double bowl design. The model is available in three different sized: 30, 42, and 49 inches.
The sink is 16 inches deep, which is ideal for cleaning dishes and preparing meals, without sacrificing space and storage. The bowls have a depth of eight and one-half inches, which gives you a lot of room for placing your dishes inside.
2. Houzer PTG-4300 BQ Apron-Front Fireclay Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Great product
- Very easy to install
- Ideal for larger counters
- It can be a bit difficult to keep spotless
- Not dishwasher-safe
The Houzer company makes a great product in this 4300 fireclay single bowl apron-front sink. While you might be thinking that an apronfront kitchen sink would be super-complicated to install, you would be surprised at just how easy it is to install.
The dimensions for this sink are 33x21x8-1/2". This is a good mid-level sink for a standard kitchen. It’s not too big, but it’s not too small, either. You’ll find that it fits handily into almost any kitchen without taking up too much counter space.
It’s made of fireclay, which is a good alternative to cast iron. Fireclay is stronger, lighter, and more impervious to stains than cast iron. This makes it a good choice for kitchens. The sinks are also made from vitreous china. Because it’s a nonporous material, it makes it very easy to keep clean.
3. Houzer E-100 MIDNITE Quartztone Series Granite Dual Mount Bar/Prep Sink
- Quartz is much heavier than ordinary stone
- High-quality build
- Great size
- Decent price
- High-quality hardware
This sink is a brand new addition to the mid-range kitchen sinks that Houzer already offers on the market right now. It is almost the same size as the 3100 sink that we reviewed previously. Still, it is made of quality materials, has sturdy edges, and can give you the same amount of quality that you expect from a Houzer sink.
It is made of granite, as the name suggests. The quartz-like material is a great alternative for the glass stone sinks that are extremely popular these days. It is much more resistant than the glass models, but it is not nearly as heavy as the stone models that Houzer itself offers right now.
Regarding the size, it is a great option for anyone who wants to have a bit bigger sink without going all the way to the double ones. The size of this concrete sink is 11.5 x 19.3 x 8 inches, while the depth is at 6 inches.
4. Houzer 2522-8BS3-1 Glowtone Series Topmount Stainless Steel 3-hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
- The price is reasonable, as it is more than just a sink.
- The size is decent.
- The sink is very smooth and flexible.
- The handle feels very nice.
- The color is very vibrant.
And 22-Inch x 23-Inch Overall Size, Scratch and Stain Resistant.
Only for domestic use. Not for commercial use.
The sink cannot be used for barreling.
5. Houzer PTS-4100 BQ Platus Series Apron-Front Fireclay Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Classy PlatuS— clear fireclay surface
- 29% lighter than cast iron
- Takes a lot of abuse
- American made
- Slip resistant
- Commercial quality from a trusted brand
- Limited warranty
- No top mount
- Doesn’t come with holes or room for faucet
Houzer is a renowned brand that’s been producing quality sinks and more for over 100 years. Their BQ Platus series is a true American classic – their source of pride. Being made from cast iron and fireclay, these sinks are considerably light (29% less than cast iron), agile and resilient.
The PlatuS— surface gives you all the durability of cast iron, combined with the comfort of fireclay – giving you the best of both worlds.
The BQ Platus series of sinks are some of the most recognizable sinks on the market. They come in many different sizes, hence the –Series— name. Sinks in this range have the singular distinction of being the only sinks created by Houzer for apron front sinks (also known as double-bowl sinks).
6. Houzer PCS-2500 WH Porcela Series Porcelain Enamel Steel Undermount Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Great quality kitchen sink
- Perfect size
- Good for the price
- Beautiful design
- Easy to clean
- Solid material
- It comes with silicone gasket for prevention of leaks
- Looks great with my kitchen decor
- Excellent customer service
- There was a manufacturing defect with the sink. The bowl was not completely flat.
- The sink was very thin and looked very cheap
- Very thin, not sturdy
- Bowl did not sit flat to the counter
- Biggest problem was it did not have a gasket
Houzer Pcs-2500 Wh Porcela Series Porcelain Enamel Steel Undermount Single Bowl Kitchen Sink, White.
Houzer Pcg-15428ss Undermount Single Bowl Single Bowl Copper Kitchen Sink, Stainless Steel.
7. Houzer PCH-3700 ES Porcela Series Porcelain Enamel Steel Undermount Offset Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Premium design and quality ceramic construction
- Doesn’t take up as much countertop space
- Captivating appeal
- Large bowl – suitable for most kitchen needs
- Sturdy construction
- Lifetime warranty
- Easy-to-install hardware
- Warranty covers all manufacturing defects
- Not suitable for high-pressure detergent and abrasive cleaners
- Might chip or scratch
- Design isn’t an immediate eye-catching point
- Installation is slightly complicated
- Needs to be placed on a firm base
Houzer is one of the leading bath and kitchen sink manufacturers. Since 1945, Houzer has been producing top-quality sinks and bathtubs using its wide range of product technologies.
The Houzer PCH-3700 Porcelain Enamel Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink serves as an ideal kitchen sink for most kitchen tasks. This sink can be used for practically anything – from hand washing to applying chemicals for household chores.
This Porcelain Enamel Steel Undermount 31-inch x 21-inch Drop-In Kitchen Sink is a stunning kitchen sink in both design and appearance. It features a drop-in installation option, and the large size gives you plenty of space!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is Houzer a good sink?
Houzer bathroom sinks are popular for their solid construction and durability. You can expect a sink from this brand to stand the test of time. That’s a good sign!
That doesn’t mean you should just jump blindly into buying one of their sinks. There are many factors which need to be taken into account before selecting one of their products. Some of these include:
Are Hahn Sinks good quality?
There are three important considerations to think about when buying a sink. Those considerations are how big the sink is, type of the sink and what the sink is made of. Let’s look at each of those in detail.
Is Ruvati a good brand?
You may have a difficult time deciding between Ruvati and Houzer. Both are leading brands when it comes to the kitchen, and the two have worked hard to build stellar brands over the past few decades.
The good news for you is that there are a lot of similarities between the two brands. Both companies make high-quality product designed to last for years. They also have similar customer service and warranties and both companies are known for their affordability and value. Customers have praised each brand for these reasons and for their customer friendly approach.
It would be a tough choice to make between the two. Both Ruvati and Houzer appear to be equally good.
Where are Houzer sinks made?
Houzer sinks are all produced at the main US manufacturing facility in the state of Michigan, a place that is known for its emphasis on American-made goods.
One of the oldest manufacturers of sinks in the US, Houzer has been around for several decades, providing a plethora of high-quality sink products for customers.
Houzer Sinks Reviews can be very helpful in buying the right product.
UPDATE: Houzer sinks have discontinued the StyleMaker line and have replaced it with the Lynx Series.