This is our detailed product review for the Jennifer Taylor Home La Rosa Collection Chesterfield Style Diamond Tufted Upholstered Velvet Sofa.
We scrutinize all products before we share our detailed thoughts on it with you.
- Features a simple and elegant design (the best for traditional decor)
- Top fabric quality ensures long-lasting durability
- Easy to clean material (stain and odor resistant)
- Great for small to medium-sized living spaces
- High-quality frame structure
- Easy assembly
- Very top-heavy with the rollbonded back
- The rolled arms require frequent cleaning to keep looking fresh
- The suede seat easily collects dust and dirt, which becomes visible at the end of the day
The Jennifer Taylor Home La Rosa Collection Chesterfield Sofa has a wonderful, comfortable feel to it and looks awesome in a room. The only bad part is that it costs close to a thousand dollars, but on the upside you won't need to replace it for a long time. It is also really cheap to ship, weighing about 90 pounds.
A big, comfy sofa is hard to come by, especially at this price point. And because it is so comfortable and made out of durable materials, it should hold up for a long time. I also really like the unique hand tufted design that enhances its appeal and makes this product a must-have item.
There is minor assembly required per the manufacturer and it is pretty easy to put together on your own or to pay a handyman or friend to help you put this beauty together.
As with any purchase in this price range, the most important thing is making sure that you think this is the right product for your needs. Because it is an online purchase, make sure you closely evaluate the benefits of this product to determine if this is the right sofa for you. I hope you find your perfect new sofa through some of the reviews we have provided.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 10 Best Chesterfield Sofas Reviews in 2022 (Top Picks)