In today’s article we will be reviewing the LandHope Push Broom Long Handle Rubber Bristles Sweeper Squeegee Edge 54 inches Non Scratch Bristle Broom.
Let’s see why it’s such a popular product.
- Fits in small spaces – great for cleaning hard to reach spots with precision
- Non-slip handles keep the broom upright for easy storage
- Great for hard-surface floors like wood, tile, and stone
- Removes hair, dirt, and dust from your floors with ease
- Works great for removing pet hair from not only your hardwood floors but your rugs, furniture, cars, and more
- Corner edge bristles help collect dust at the tips
- Rubber bristles won’t scratch your floors while collecting dirt, dust, and hair
- Lightweight yet sturdy construction
- Telescopic handle extends to 5-feet, making it easy to reach high corners, ceilings, and hard-to-reach places
- Doesn’t work well for kneeling or sitting
- The hand grips are a bit small if you have large hands
The landHope telescopic broom is a versatile broom that can successfully sweep up pet hair, dirt and dust all the while taking care of the floor's finish. It is easy to use and maintain, and it is also versatile so that it can be used on carpets, outside and indoors. This broom is a joy to use because it is so quick and effective. It is extremely soft on surfaces and it is also very gentle on surroundings because it can be retracted completely inside of the unit when not in use.
What I like best is the updated telescopic handle so that the user can comfortably reach up to 54 inches in length. This broom really helps me clean it like new and keeps my place looking spotless.
It is made from high-quality bristles and it even has a squeegee edge to act as a scraper.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 10 Best Brooms for Hardwood Floors Reviews in 2022 (Top Picks)