Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the Medline Bed Assist bar.
We’ll provide you with all the detailed information you could need. You just need to make your own final decision.
- Height adjustable up to 20.5 inches
- Large storage pocket
- Easy to install
- Adjustable to fit beds with 2, 3, or 4 corners
- Rubberized legs for smooth adjustment
- Padded for maximum comfort
- Height adjusts 140 degrees for easy transitioning from sitting to standing
- Accommodates a maximum weight load of 300 pounds
- Fits beds with 2, 3 or 4 corners
- Top rail extends for additional support and safety when placing and removing back
- The weight limit is 300 lbs.
- A few reports of too much gaps between the two pieces that make up the product, leaving a large gap where the user may fall if it is too wide
Medline's Bed Assist rail is an excellent way to make getting in to and out of bed safer for seniors. The tool comes with a quick use, strap and provides a safe assistance to get in and out of bed independently.
Adjustable legs and grip bar provide increased stability for the bed support and disassembly for easy storage and portability. The steel construction makes the Bed Assist rail durable and convenient to use.
The width is much wider than most bed rails which makes it extremely popular because it provides the 'overhang' support for the mattress. This is a great feature I have seen on some safety rail manufacturing trade show booths which is often overlooked during the design process.
Medline Bed Assist rail is a great rental item for homes, apartments and nursing homes for a reasonable price.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 10 Best Bed Rails for Thick Mattress in 2022 (Top Selections)