You asked and we listened. Today we will review the Philips Hue Go White and Color Portable Dimmable LED Smart Light Table Lamp.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Compatible with all Philips Hue Lights
- Smart-enabled technology
- Created for your community of friends and family to enjoy
- Integrated touch dimmer
- Battery powered making this perfect for outdoor use
- Hours of battery life
- Ideal for setting up parties
- Quick and easy to connect to your home Wi-Fi
- The touch dimmer won’t work with games or rides
- The hue lights are limited and not too bright
- Difficult to get the most out of your hue lights if you don’t purchase third-party lights
- Only one color – usually it’s white
The Philips Hue Go is the perfect choice for someone who wants to take smart lighting with them on the go. The small portable light is a simple yet accurate lighting solution that works with Hue lights and other smart home standards.
It is a portable light that is made up of a white lighting mode so that you can adjust the brightness to your liking. It is a simple yet powerful lamp that will enable you to get rid of any dark corners or uneven lighting in your home.
The ¿¢ lamp can be controlled by voice through the app or with the push of a button. Also, it can be controlled by using your phone and find your connected devices.
This is perfect for any niche home where all you need is perfect lighting. It is small enough to fit in a purse or a backpack, so you can take it to any event, meeting, or event and instantly helps you get rid of any dark corners.
The portable lighting lamp comes with up to 3 hours of battery life and can be recharged via a USB port.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 11 Best Lamps for Philips Hue – You Can Buy in 2022