You asked and we listened. Today we will review the Privacy Pop Bed Tent.
This article was thoroughly audited by our experts for its accuracy.
- Approved by the United States Toy Association
- Easy to install, set-up and store
- Ideal for travel, sleepovers or anytime kids want to feel secure
- Can be decorated with stickers, paint or other craft supplies
- Features vibrant, fun design
- Folds and stores quickly
- Can be taken anywhere
- Allows kids their own space
- Durable and secure
- Sturdy and strong
- Interior walls and floor should be non-skid
- Bedskirt can cover feet of the bed upon which it is placed
- Tunnels are short
The innovative zip and mesh sides that allow for ventilation are a great feature for people who suffer from SAD, Seasonal Affective Disorder. This prevents the buildup of suffocating heat and gives you light even after the sun has set. It also provides wind resistance as well as keeping the bugs and critters out.
Another great feature of these beds are the double sided zippers. These zipper usually become a bit of a nuisance in the long-run as they only work one way and are quite difficult to open when on the other side of the zipper. The double sided zippers used on these beds makes it so simple and easy to open.
The floor material used is a durable polyester material that is easy to clean.
A great addition to any kid's bedroom!
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 10 Best Pop-Up Bed Tents for Kids in 2022 – Parents Choices