Here’s our review of the 3-Inch Extra Firm Conventional Foam Mattress Topper.
Let’s see if it lives up to the hype.
- Features 3 inches of foam without using memory foam
- Considerably enhances comfort
- Has a thick enough base to provide stability
- Extra backing is present for added durability
- May be too soft for some
- Does not in any way help with spine alignment
A queen measuring 60" x 80" x 3" can be considered as a queen-sized mattress. The extra firm foam can add a level of comfort that is hard to match and it makes the mattress more comfortable and more supportive on top of more comfortable and more support.
This foam is urethane and is made to be really durable and long-lasting. The foam provides 1-4/9 pounds density per cubic foot.
The density of foam can vary depending on the person, but it tends to be slow to mold and quick to relieve pressure. It is highly elastic and can bounce back to its original shape.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 10 Best Mattress Topper for Back Pain – [Sleep Better Today]