It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the Ultimate Dreams Queen 3" Talalay Latex Medium Mattress Topper.
Does the good reputation hold up or not? Let’s find out!
- Feel the softness of the cover with the comfort of the mattress
- Enjoy the coolness of the mattress on hot, summer nights
- 700-thread-count cover feels even softer than top-of-the-line hotels
- The right pressure point relief for your shoulders, hips, and back
- Cotton filling doesn’t shift around and retain heat
- One-year warranty offered by manufacturer
- Makes noise
- Doesn’t fit well with deep mattresses like those with memory foam padding
- Does not come with zippered cover
- Not suitable for people who prefer high firmness
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies or respiratory issues
To sleep on a bed filled with marshmallows sounds pretty amazing, but you'll put yourself at a health risk with a pillow like that. The same goes for smothering yourself with down comforters, even though you may find them to be more comfortable. A latex topper provides the same comfort you need for a good night's sleep without the health risk.
Otherwise known as a Talalay latex bed topper, this product helps to literally wrap you up in comfort. The ULTIMATE DREAMS queen size latex topper is available in three firmness levels to help you determine what you want. I like the medium firmness level for a bed topper because it gives you the best of air conditioning and some comfort.
The ULTIMATE DREAMS topper is made from nontoxic organic bamboo in a tri-fin system to help evenly disperse the weight of the topper on the bed to provide great support. On top of this, the topper is available in three different sizes to suit your dorm room. The sizes are:
- Queen 78-inch height, 74-inch width
- King 102-inch height, 80-inch width
- Cal King 120-inch height, 81-inch width
The ULTIMATE DREAMS Talalay Latex Mattress topper is another great pick because it is 100% natural and can be used instead of a mattress. I've slept on latex toppers in dorm rooms in the past and the topper has helped keep me cooler at night while providing the comfort I needed for a good night's rest.
It has had a great track record of helping people get a restful night's sleep. This is a smart choice for those who want something more organic for their mattress without requiring any risks.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 10 Best Mattress Topper for Back Pain – [Sleep Better Today]