Today we'll be reviewing the Winsome Wood Windsor Seating.
Does the good reputation hold up or not? Let’s find out!
- Beautifully built
- Sturdy construction, with no wobbling
- Very comfortable for extended periods of time
- Gives a very traditional look to your dining room
- They fold up easily and are simple to put away
- Solid, good looking chairs that add to the aesthetics of the room
- The finish can be easily damaged by water
- The veneer can be easily scratched
First of all, I love the name of this chair set and I don't know why! Not only is it a good-looking set of chairs, but it also is comfortable and a joy to use.
The Windsor chair is the brand of choice for many people because it is a quality chair at a very reasonable price.
What I really like about these chairs is that they are stackable. This makes them very easy to store and move around if need be, along with great for a dinner party as each person can have their own chair.
They are very sturdy due to the double-rung construction and the beech wood construction makes them very environmentally friendly as well. On top of being beautiful and comfortable, I like that they come with a limited 60-day warranty.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 10 Best Dining Chairs in 2021 – Stylish and Comfortable